PH Table Lamp
Poul Henningsen designed the three-shade system back in 1925-1926. The first lights using the system were designed by PH in cooperation with Louis Poulsen for an exhibition in Paris. This partnership continued up until his death in 1967. Throughout his life, PH sought to create glare-free light, direct light where it was most needed, and create soft shadows, using incandescent bulbs as a light source.
PH Table Lamp
Classic look meets modern design
Classic retro style design and home can form a perfect match. The appearance of the PH Table Lamp breaks through the tradition. Designer PH and Louis Poulsen have a friendly cooperation to combine the smooth lines with the function of the table lamp, and the overall exudes a warm and delicate light. The scattered light hits the glass back and forth through the glass, making people feel Feel warm without dizziness, ideal for bedrooms and living and dining rooms.
Three-color system, multiple shades
PH Table Lamp has been striving to create glare-free light, which can produce direct light where it is most needed, thanks to the three-color system of the table lamp, which has three layers of lampshade outside the lamp source to reflect the light evenly and softly. It's perfect for the modern vibe of your home, offering customers a choice of premium finishes in black, stainless steel, and each finish is unique! Add a playful retro vibe to your dull life and create a harmonious unity with modern home styles.
Excellent quality, not easy to damage
The PH Table Lamp is not only beautiful in appearance, it adopts E27 light source, the maximum power can reach 60W, and the whole is durable, with long service life and high light transmittance. Its lampshade is made of opal material and polished, and it can create a quiet and elegant space atmosphere for you at any time through the button switch, adding timeless charm to modern life!
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
PH Table Lamp Size
- Size: Dia 29cm x H 46cm/ ∅ 11.4″ x H 18.1″
- Size: Dia 45cm x H 65cm/ ∅ 17.7″ x H 25.6″
PH Table Lamp Details
- Material: Metal/Glass/Stainless steel
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 60W
- Weight: 4kg/8.8lbs
- Finishes: Black, Stainless steel
- Glass Options: Opal,
- Process: Blown glass/Plating/Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
|Size||Dia 29cm x H 46cm|
Dia 45cm x H 65cm
No customer reviews for the moment.