Design by Bertjan Pot Powered Through Electrosandwich by Marcel Wanders, 2010. The white leaves/lenses ramify from one branch creating a very technical, natural structure. By using the technique of coating conductive layers (Electrosandwich), the lamp is very thin and delicate. A design not possible with normal wires. The Heracleum leaves are not frozen in one position. They can be freely re-positioned by rotating them around their stem.
Exquisite natural structure modeling
Durable quality and unique design
Exquisite craftsmanship, high-end quality
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Heracleum chandelier Size
Heracleum chandelier Details
- Material: Metal, Acrylic
- Light source: LED chip
- Power:Max 0.5W*1 (Single)
- Weight: 2kg/4.4lbs
- Finishes: Gold, Black
- Process: paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We offer two metal canopy schemes (with light / without light) for you to choose from as shown:
- We provide 150cm / 59″ wires . Can be extended upon request
|light color||Cold white|
No customer reviews for the moment.