Originally conceived as a candelabra, Agnes takes its inspiration from the fictional heroine of the same name, a worker in the world's oldest profession during the 1849 California Gold Rush. The modular system would allow Agnes easy setup in her makeshift "workspace." In this version, glowing glass tubes replace the candles. Articulated joints allow the glass to be arranged in a multitude of ways. Agnes Chandelier is very popular with its special appearance design.
Any combination of chandeliers
Rigorous design, stylish atmosphere
Powerful and easy to use
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Agnes Chandelier Size
- 6 heads Size:Dia 107 cm x H 88 cm /Φ 42.1 in x H 34.6 in
- 10 heads Size:Dia 169 cm x H 116 cm /Φ 66.5 in x H 45.7 in
- 12 heads A Size:Dia 65 cm x H 65cm /Φ 25.6 in x H 25.6 in
- 12 heads B Size:Dia 70 cm x H 116 cm /Φ 27.6 in x H 45.7 in
- 14 heads Size:Dia 204 cm x H 112 cm /Φ 80.3 in x H 44.1 in
- 20 heads A Size:Dia 200 cm x H 166 cm /Φ 78.7 in x H 65.4 in
- 20 heads B Size:Dia 89 cm x H 320 cm /Φ 35 in x H 126 in
- 24heads Size:Dia 162 cm x H 95 cm /Φ 63.8 in x H 37.4 in
Agnes Chandelier Details
- Material: Metal/Glass
- Light source:G9
- Power:Max 5W
- Weight:6kg / 13.2lbs
- Finishes: Black,Gold
- Glass shade: White
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We have 2 boom lengths for you: 20/30cm (7.9″/11.8″), extendable upon request.
No customer reviews for the moment.