Utzon Pendant Light
The retro Utzon JU1 Pendant is an iconic creation by Jørn Utzon, the Danish designer of the famous Sydney Opera House in Australia. The sculptural pendant was designed in 1947 and inspired by his childhood fascination of naval engineering, and the structure of ships and boats. More than a decade before, the impressive design of the Utzon Pendant combines smooth lines with the functionality of light. Crafted using particular techniques, the metal shades are formed using a combination of metal spinning and deep drawing. The stylish Utzon suspension light is lacquered with on-trend finishes such as warm copper and polished brass, radiating a contemporary vibe that’s perfect for your home. A stunning addition to your residence, a row of these modern metallic Utzon Pendants would look dazzling in your hallway. Equally, watch the petite Utzon pendant add a playful and retro edge over a quaint kitchen table. The is available in a selection of finishes – white with white fabric cable, brass or copper with black fabric cable. These chic finishes mimic the idea of waves and northern lights, accentuating Jorn Utzon’s fascination with the ocean.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Utzon Pendant Light Size
- Size: Dia 25cm x H 25cm/ ∅ 9.8″ x H 9.8″
Utzon Pendant Light Details
- Material: Metal/ Iron/ Aluminum
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 60W
- Weight: 2 kg/4.4lbs
- Finishes: Black, Copper, Gold, White
- Process: Plating/Baking paint/Polishing
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59″ wires . Can be extended upon request